Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crescent

KCVDS username: : Crescent

PostSubject: Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 am

I have created my own clan, named Impulse Gaming. We'll be a Team that covers multiple Gaming Areas, so far CoD (MW2 and Black Ops), League of Legends, WoW, KCVDS, and Guitar Hero. EVERYONE is welcome to join. I'll post the link to the site, but it's only at very early development. You may join, and i'm looking for Administration + Graphic's Masters, cause I'm not great at that xD Anyways, the link is:

http://impulsegaming.forumotion.com

Join if you'd like (Also, you can be a gamer in any area, I only named a few. We'll cover all areas ) and post a Topic if you'd like to request a position Thanks for reading, hope to see new faces there soon ^^

-Crescent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atlus
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

KCVDS username: : xtlus

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 am

idgi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 pm

lulz , am in xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalguardians.forumotion.com
Crescent

KCVDS username: : Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Glad to have both of you there. Remember, the site is still building. Yugi, what's your Username? I need you in Administration lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkness Lord

KCVDS username: : Darkness Lord

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Dude where is Assassin's Creed?! xD

I'm in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkneji12
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

KCVDS username: : darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Crescent wrote:
I have created my own clan, named Impulse Gaming. We'll be a Team that covers multiple Gaming Areas, so far CoD (MW2 and Black Ops), League of Legends, WoW, KCVDS, and Guitar Hero. EVERYONE is welcome to join. I'll post the link to the site, but it's only at very early development. You may join, and i'm looking for Administration + Graphic's Masters, cause I'm not great at that xD Anyways, the link is:

http://impulsegaming.forumotion.com

Join if you'd like (Also, you can be a gamer in any area, I only named a few. We'll cover all areas ) and post a Topic if you'd like to request a position Thanks for reading, hope to see new faces there soon ^^

-Crescent

does that mean i finally get to put some team shit in my screen name Very Happy?

btw if u has ps3 add meh ._.
Darkneji01

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hell Kaiser
War Team Member
War Team Member

KCVDS username: : Hisuka

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!   Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 am

why i miss the party ,,, i join too if there is a chair to me

H.Kaiser
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!   

Back to top Go down

Big Announcement, This One To The Gamers!
Page 1 of 1