Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to get serious.

Go down 
+6
Hell Kaiser
Tsuna Sawada
Darkness Lord
BERKAY
Pharaoh Atem
Anzo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

time to get serious. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: time to get serious.   time to get serious. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

i think it is the right time to think about RG and how we should deal with it from now on. we are running since 36 day exactly .. we got 42 memebr , 1100 post in that period and we won 2 of 2 wars against NDA and SDA witch is something cool.

But we need more , i was thinking how to get more members and how to be more known in KC community. But nothing came to my mind and thats annoying me like hell .. no ideas ftw ...
anyhow , this topic is not about something particular ... since there is nothing in mind yet .. but am ready to hear your suggestions .. not like the old topic called "suggestions" this time is not about the site it self and the the style of this forum .. this time try to make your suggestions serious and good in one way or another , i believe its the time for our members to get more active and same for our staff since only the Mods are spamming around but testers and admins merely post something ..

Anyways , if i said more Shadow and Enigma will kick ma *** -.- lol .. Ahem , back to topic .. i want a way to get more members , more topic , more spammers .. say what ever you have in mind .. this is democracy x.x
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

KCVDS username: : The_Crocodile

time to get serious. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Its a great idea, just stick to 1 theme Wink
Back to top Go down

time to get serious.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: RG Main Forum :: Feedback and Support-
Jump to: