Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RG's Advanced System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

RG's Advanced System Empty
PostSubject: RG's Advanced System   RG's Advanced System EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:33 pm

The usuall Dorms Ranking System that we see in EVERY academy is something RG won't run anymore , We will be using a whole new system in RG instead. The new System DO NOT rank people and says who is good and who is not or even have dorms for it , simply it is where everyone shares the same color in their names. I didn't think in haveing a new system in RG at all , and it wasn't in my mind that doing this might be a positive action.
The new system still not accomplished , i've only done like 70% of it due to my time. And also because i don't have allot of ideas about the new system so it is hard to make everything from the first time , thats why i will be listining to your opinions and suggestions about this system.
To be Royal Guardians Academy a special place , and defferent than other academies the new system will not consider ranking members or even testing them. Simply we will run this academy for Tournaments , Wars with other academies and for Single Duels . and of cource as an academy should be "Teaching" members.
Academies these days don't actually teach members anything usefull , members just duel single duels with each other to gain more DPs , and others compete in tournaments randomly hopeing to learn something. And that is actually not a wrong doing , Tournaments teachs allot but they do that slowly.
And that's for there will be several kinds of organized tournaments in RG , Since it is the best way to learn this game and gain experience at the same time , But the new system won't be about tournaments and duels only , because that would be boring to compete in the same tournaments over and over. So RG would actually have FRIENDLY and UNOFFICIAL wars with other academies for teaching and training purpose only and we will allow anyone who would like to be in RG line ups to compete in these wars. Many members that still kinda unkown would love to be in any academy line ups and duel for wars and i personaly always wannet that when i was still unknown so i think it is cool thing that everyone can be in our line up for training and teaching purpose wars with BIG and well known academies that runs KCVDS.
Besides Tournaments , Duels , and Wars .. There will be a new group (Teachers) , teachers will be responsable of making Articles and combos . Also they will be fixing decks besides other members for those who ask for Deck fixing in Deck Discussion class section. We will not have Testers anymore in RG since this group won't be needed anymore while we don't have Dorms anymore. Anyways there will be some modifications in our staff during the next few days.
Back to the topic , There will be some kind of "Teams" in RG and Rules for'em will be added latter. Teams will have wars against each other . There will be a total of 4 teams for now and to make your own team wait for the rules to know how to create a team and how to pick your crew. (Teams will be having wars against each other only inside RG academy , i might open a team for my own and so any other memebr/staff can .. just wait till the rules comes)

I believe there is nothing complicated in the new system , i did my best to keep it short for now since there might be some modifications . Please for any question about the new system post in this topic. and if you have and suggestions post it here too.
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

KCVDS username: : The_Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: RG's Advanced System   RG's Advanced System EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:06 pm

I totally agree with you, i recently had the same idea for the academy i might open in the summer. I agree that tournaments, dueling, inter team wars, friendly wars are real fun and they teach a lot, and as you said, you gain a lot of experience if you participate in many of those (what RG will give to its members)
Also, articles, deck discussions etc. are a really good ide
About the teachers, well it is a bit hard. Its ok, we may try to find such members who are enough into Yugioh who watch how things are going in that world. They may make articles and stuff. But its hard to find such people.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

KCVDS username: : ...

PostSubject: Re: RG's Advanced System   RG's Advanced System EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Nothing to say, I like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: RG's Advanced System   RG's Advanced System EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Topic Moved.
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RG's Advanced System   RG's Advanced System Empty

Back to top Go down

RG's Advanced System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: RG Main Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: