Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Deadly Sisters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

KCVDS username: : Tsuna Sawada or Sebastian Michaelis

My Deadly Sisters Empty
PostSubject: My Deadly Sisters   My Deadly Sisters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Hello… my names Keita Ayoma, I’m a normal high school boy who lives with a dad. My mother is unknown to me and every time I ask “Dad, do you know where mommy is” he said “She’s on vacation” even if it’s true, I don’t believe it till I see it then… one day... everything change when this incident happened… I regret this …. In not a good way.

7:15 am May-9-2014, At the Ayoma Home
“ZzZzZzZ……” The alarm rings “AH! Dammit…… time to wake up” Keita wakes up and he puts on his school clothes. “Dam… almost late for the bus... guess I’m missing breakfast again” Keita goes downstairs and see’s his father reading his newspaper in the kitchen. “Hey dad, can’t eat got to go to the bus” Keita said “Alright son, go on…” said his dad. Keita then looked at his dad with curiosity “Dad is you alright?” “Huh... o yea im fine” he dad said smiling “just a little tired” “Ok, imp off to school” said Keita . He then went out the door to the bus and waited *gasp gasp* “I thought I was a late but it looks like I got here a little early… “KEITA!” Keita then turned to see who it was and it was his only crush. “Reina-chan!” Keita said surprisingly. Reina then came up and left her bag near the bus benches “How are you?” said Reina “Im fine, didn’t get to eat breakfast, I thought I was late but it looks like im early” “Really? Me too” *both laughing* “ I guess we both need to wake up a bit early than usually” said Keita “Ya” She said. Keita was then in his mind saying “ Dammit.. this ur chance ask her to a date… come on! You can do it!”. “umm… u ok Keita?” “um…. Well……. Reina-chan” said Keita “Yes?” she replied “ Would you…. Umm… would……..you……….” “umm?.... would I what?” she asked “ Would.. you like… to …….. “ as Keita was about to finish….. the bus came “Oh there’s the bus” Reina said “DAMMIT!” Keita punched the bench and cried out in pain “ OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *gasp* “Keita are you alright?” Reina asked “Ya … im alright… lets go on the bus” Keita said in his mind “ My one chance… has been ruined by the bus again….” Both when on the bus and went to school. Keita went to his classes and sat down while staring out in the window. Classed then started and teacher began her lecture, Keita was bored and never pay attention though he knew this lesson already. “Mr. Ayoma… is the window more entertaining than my lesson?” said his teacher “ Keita replied “ No but atleast it’s something I can learn from” The teacher was then annoyed and said “Ok then, if you already know this… why not tell me what..” As the teacher explained what he must do….. Keita then did what she asked him to do “… is this right?” The teacher was then surprised and so the rest of the class “well then.. .. Mr. Ayoma.. you may go back to your seat” “Thank you teacher” said Keita but as he was about to go back to his seat.. the phone rang and the teacher answered it “Hello? Yes….. yes…. Oh dear…. Ill tell him..” the teacher hanged up the phone “ Mr.Ayoma.. please speak to me after school” Keita was wondering why but went along what she said. When the final bell rang Keita then came to the teachers classroom “uh.. yes teacher? What is it” said Keita “… your father… passed away dear…” said the teacher. Keita was in shock and chuckled saying “Your…… your joking right? My father isn’t dead… I saw today in the morning….. he said he was fine…. He wasn’t sick… HE WASN”T!!!” “Keita…. This isn’t…” Keita interrupted her saying “…. No….. I need….. I need some fresh air” Keita then ran away from the teacher “KEITA!” Keita ignored her and continued running is tears and running home… *inside his mind* “ NO… NO! It can’t be he’s… he’s dad… he can’t die! HE CAN”T!” as he ran home someone was in front of the house. It was an old man in a tuxedo like in royalty and came up to Keita “Hello Mr. Keita Ayoma, I’m Saiochi Kiari butler of the Yukari Mansion. I’am here to inform you that I will be taking you to the meeting of the will immediately.” “What? What the hell are you saying! I’m not leaving the house here! I have… “ *punch* Keita was knocked out cold by the butler “Im sorry sir, but its an immediate request that you must go” said Saiochi. He then took him in the car and both went to the meeting, as the minutes when on… Keita woke up “uh…..” “Looks like you woke up, I apologize for my rash behavior but this was an immediate request that you must go to” said Saiochi “….. I don’t want hear it….” Said Keita “But sir, you must it was in your fathers request that you must go” Keita was in shock “Wha… WHAT? He knew he was going to die? Why didn’t he tell me!” “He was being a father, he didn’t want you to hear when is time was up… im sorry about your father though… he was a very good fri…… man” “You knew my old man?” “Yes…. But very little … anyways we are here” The car stopped at an high tall building, it was brown and gleaming that it would prolly burn your eyes a bit “This way sir we need to go” Saiochi opened the door for Keita and both went inside. Both opened the door and walked into the office. As Saiochi opens the door they were 5 women in front of his eyes. “eh? Oh no… did my father…” “NO NO NO! Sir! He did not!” Keita’s face: -.- “ Right….” Said Keita “hm? Who’s this mom?” said the blonde girl “ Ya who is this? He seems a bit…. Different from us” said the red haired girl “Well you can’t tell a person from their clothes” said the pink haired girl ... “Some welcome that was” said Keita “Im sorry sir….. but they are still in training” said Saiochi “You don’t need to say sorry to that commoner… he’s like the rest of the filth out there” said the purple haird girl “HEY! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!” said Keita “Im saying that your nothing like us, so why are you even here?” “I’m here because that’s my father!” said keita. The room was silent and then one of the women spoke “Enough from all of you, treat your brother fairly” said the women in the front “Keita, it’s me. Your mother” Keita was in shocked “my MOM?!” said keita “Yes… it’s seems that you don’t remember me but I’am your mother or if you don’t want to call me that then call me Lucia” said Lucia “…. I don’t really know if I can accept that” responded Keita “I know it’s a shock…. But it is true” “This commoner! Is my brother?! I can’t accepted that either!” said the purple haired girl “Calm down Riko! Don’t need to be all jumpy about a random brother…. Besides.. atleast hes a cute brother” said the red haired girl “Calm down? CALM DOWN!? THIS COMMONER!! IS MY BROTHER THAT I DIDN”T EVEN KNOW HARUNA!” said Riko “uh… can’t we all…” said the pink hair girl “It’s no use Yuna…. They always fight to little things from a diamond ring to a stuffed teddy bear” “SHUTUP SAEKO!” said Riko “ALL OF YOU CALM DOWN! Now be nice to your brother… and wait patiently… or else you will all suffer the consequences” said Lucia “Yes M’am” said everyone. The door opened and it was a man who seemed to speak the will. “yes…. Everyone be seated now… I will now read Mr. Suji Ayoma’s Will… erhm… As the will stated….. That Mr. Ayoma will sell his house and give half to a charity and the other to his son Keita… the price is 2,500 to Keita so the rest will go to charity… His wife Lucia will receive Keita Ayoma in her care and to his family that they will receive any belongings to him except for his bank… that will go to his family IF Keita becomes a gentleman and get married…… this will be supervised by his good friend Saiochi . “I see…” said Lucia “So…. This… commoner has to be a gentleman to SAVE US ALL?!” said Riko “Can’t you call him your brother” said Saeko “No I REFUSE to call him my brother” “ Well… this a sudden….” Said Keita “I know it’s a sudden Mr. Ayoma… but this is what your father stated… and well you must fufill his wish” said the will speaker “*sigh* ….. fine…. But I wish to go back home before I say goodbye” “I will take you home” said Saiochi. Both Saiochi and Keita went back into the car to travel home as both into the car they traveled back to the house for Keita’s last goodbye. “Here we are, get your stuff and say your goodbye” “Thank you Saiochi…” Keita went into his house and packed his stuff up. As he was packing he saw his portrait of his father and himself…. He cried then straighten up and went back to the car. “You all right sir?” said Saiochi “Yes… so Is it time to go to my new home” said Keita “No sir we must pick up your mother and sisters” “Fine….” Both drove back and stopped in front of the Yukari family. The door opened as Keita made room for his sisters while his mother was in front, “Thank you” said Yuna , then Keita blushed “No.. No problem” “Hmph…. This commoner is a pain…” said Riko “You’re a pain from when your born” Said Haruna “…… like I said…. They always fight… sorry about this Keita” said Saeko “How….. did you know my name?” said Keita “We heard it from mother since she knew you” said Saeko “I don’t accept this…… “person” to be living with me” said Riko “Shut it Riko, he has to in order to save us all” said Haruna “Wha… what do you mean?” said Keita “We’ll talk later about it when we get home honey” said Lucia. As the drive went by Keita was looking at each sister and notice all of them have a cross ring with a different color “Hey what’s that?” asked Keita “hm… oh…erm.. its…” Yuna was then interrupted by Riko “It’s a family ring, its something you wouldn’t understand commoner….. so I suggest you keep your mouth shut” “………. I understand” said Keita. The car arrived at the Yukari mansion and Saiochi opened the car door and opened the house door. “Welcome back Yukari Family” said the people of the Yukari family. Everyone walked in and Keita was amazed on what the house looked like, it was everything that people would expect from rich people gleaming furniture, radiant colors, spotless floors… everything. “I’ll be taking you to your room Keita” Saiochi said “uh…. Yea” said Keita. Keita followed Saoichi to his room with step by step he was amazed by each painting he passed “Who made these” asked Keita “That would be Madam Yuna sir “ keita was surprised but then focused on following Saoichi. Back at the family table, the daughters of the Yukari family talked with the mother, “What is wrong with you Riko? You can just hate him because of the way he looks” said Haruna “ I hate because he’s a commoner and not part of our family” said Riko “You don’t know him yet and why do you hate him so, there had to me more… you don’t usually act like this around other people” said Saeko “What are you talking about?” said Riko “I’m saying, theres something your hiding….. do you know him?” asked Saeko, theres was no response from Riko “ANSWER TO USE RIKO! WHY DO YOU HATE HIM!?” asled Haruna “because..” “BECAUSE WHAT?!” “BECAUSE!..... BECAUSE HE LOOKED LIKE THE MAN WHO RAPED ME!” Both Haruna and Saeko were shocked… the room was silent “Im going to my room…. Don’t call me down…. I don’t need dinner” said Riko… she then walked to her room and slammed the door “We done it this time haven’t we Haruna?” said Saeko “Yeah…..”. Back to Keita he was then introduced to his room “This is your room, enjoy your stay here” said Saoichi “Thank you” said Keita, As he gazed to his room it was filled with everything he could have wished for a flat screen tv, a couch, a computer, a mini library, a luxurious bed, a balcony and a video game systems “im in heaven” said Keita he then starts unpacking and put his portrait of him and his dad next to his bed. “Well then………. What do I do?” then there was a knock on the door “Come in” said Keita, the door opened and it was Saiochi “It’s time for a family conference “ said Saiochi “A conference? Asked Keita “Yes sir, about you daily life that your going to be assigned to” “ok” both went downstairs and went into the living room “Madam here he is” said Saoichi “Thank you Saoichi, you may leave” said Lucia “Yes Madam” Keita went and sat down with the rest of the family. “Now Keita, since you will be living here I will have to change a little bit of your life” said Lucia “What is the change” asked Keita “You will have to go to a Private school called Hajima High School, learn the ways of being a gentleman, become recognized by our company with your learning and getting married” “w… wait? Changing schools?” “yes… is this a surprise for you?” “well…. I was thinking to stay in my old school” “im sorry keita, but that cannot be done” “You have to live up to our fathers will” said Haruna “and to save our home as well” said Saeko “Why?” “Because our other father, passed away” said Saeko . Keita was surprised “Your father…. As well?” “Yes Keita, he also owns a company that none of can do since the boss must be a male…. We didn’t know anyone fitting till we found you… my son” said Lucia “………. So you mean…. I’m the only one that can save the houseold and live up the name?”said Keita “Yea…. If it’s a surprise to you we are sorry… but we ask you..” Keita interrupted Saeko “… Il do it…. I have nothing else anyways…..” “Thank you” said Saeko. Keita then felt sorrow thinking of his father… “Keita? Are you alright?” asked Haruna “Its fine…. Is there anything to eat?” asked Keita *grumble* “eheheheheh….” Said Keita “Yes… lets eat dinner, Haruna call Riko” said Lucia “she won’t come down…” said Haruna “….. that’s fine…. Then call Yuna” Haruna then went to get Yuna. Keita then followed Saeko to the dinner table and both sat down, after that Lucia, Yuna and Haruna sat down and ate the entrée that has been present in front of them. “That was delicious” said Haruna “It sure was” said Saeko. The Sister then leave and went back to their rooms. “Keita, why don’t you take Riko’s dinner up to her room” said Lucia “yes… mother” said Keita. Keita then took the entrée and went to the hallway, he passed the sign of her sister till finally he found “Riko’s Room” he knocked on Riko’s door “Riko? You there?” asked Keita, He waited and waited… but no response , he then held on the doorknob and turned it to come in “Im coming in Riko” he went in and looked for Riko till he saw a mysterious glow out on the balcony, he went closer to the light and saw his sister Riko. He was shocked what he saw…. His sister had wings , red eyes and blood out of her mouth. He dropped the entrée and his sister heard him, he ran out of the door quickly and closed the door behind him. “wha… what… was that…..”

Hello… My name is Keita Ayoma, I was shocked on the news of my fathers death and was then taken in by the Yukari family. The Family was only filled with women and their father also died but when taking an entrée to sisters room was a bad idea…. Why?..... cause I don’t see a human… I see a monster…. To be exact.. a Vampire.

Keita ran into his room and closed the door behind him. And went to his couch to sit down. “this… this is gotta be a joke…. Blood…. Wings….. red eyes?! This IS CRAZY!” said Keita “yes commoner, this is somewhat crazy” Keita turns and see Riko behind and he fell off the couch “WHA… WHAT!? HOW? WHEN? HUH!?” asked Keita. Her sister riko pointed at the balcony and used this emotion -.-. “oh…. Right…” “listen commoner…. U seen nothing of what saw today…. Understand?” said Riko “HOW CAN I UNDERSTAND IF U APPEARNCES THAT COULD SCARE THE HELL OUT OF THE DEVIL!” “…………then im erasing your memory” said RIko eviley. Keita ran downstairs and into the dining room, but riko was already there “AHH!” Keita ran to the living room and hid under the couch “She’ll never find me here” “Who will you not find commoner?” “AHH!” Keita then ran as fast as could till he bumped into Yuna’s chest “huh… soft……” *squeeze* “EEEEKKK” said Yuna and then she slapped him. “OUCH!” “COMMONER HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTERS CORSET… NOW YOU SHALL GET 30 LASHES OF DEATH” said Riko “AHHH!!!!!!” then Keita ran and bumped into his other sister, Saeko “Ouch… Keita you didn’t need to…..” Saeko stopped…… looked down at where Keita is….. sadly…. He is underneath her dress “YOU PERVERT!” then saeko slapped him too “OUCH! This is ON ACCIDENT!” keita said “AGAIN U STRIKE AGAIN…………… 100 LASHES COMMONER!” said Riko. Keita ran as his feet can go then his sister Haruna opened the door and Keita went in. “Whats going on?” said Haruna “urm… fisters… are rieing to rill me…” said keita on the floor fast down “What?” asked haruna. Keita go up and said “YOU SISTERS ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!” then Riko came to the door with flames around her and she said “KEEEEIIIITTAAA!” “YIPE!... HELPED ME HARUNA!” said keita “Now HOLD ON ! WHATS IS GOING ON!? “THIS PERVERT TOUCH AND SEEN PLACES THAT NO MAN… I mean.. TRASH WOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO DO” In Keita’s mind “Whatever happened to commoner?”. As the talking goes on, Riko calmed down and said “Fine then *cough* I will forgive this ….. peasant of his ways… but he will have to serve me till I’am satisfied” RIko then smiled eviley at Keita “…….this is a nightmare….Haruna.. please help me” “Sorry Keita…. But you did… umm… what u did…meow” said haruna “Meow?...... ur a cat???” “*sigh* the secret out isn’t it Riko?” “Sadly…. Yes this commoner seen my true form….” “OH, so that’s why your chasing Keita like a maniac… don’t worry if he tells we’ll kill him and hang his head on our wall” said Haruna Eviley. Both had dark aura’s around that made Keita scared like some 5 year old “……ok! I WON”T TELL ANYONE HONEST!” “Good… commoner… but you will still have to serve me to till im satisfied” “…. Yes ma’am..” Keita grumbled “hmm? I didn’t quite get that commoner” “YES- MA’AM” “Good commoner…. See you tommrrow at school” Keita was horrified and went to bed. “You know…. You could have atleast erase his memory” said Haruna “I couldn’t…. even though he ran, he had some sort of power around him” said RIko “What?” “This…. Brother is a mystery himself” “Well be nice to him, he not used to our environment” “ill be nice whenever I want to be” “fine whatever, but im telling you he is our ONLY brother” Riko walked out of Haruna’s room and both went to bed.

Hello my name is Keita…. I’am not a brother… but I’m slave to blood drinking vampire who hates me for no reason. By now I bet everyone hates me because of what I did…. Umm… accidental things to my sister, Yuna and Saeko, that I’m not proud of really and saved by a cat…. Who Is Haruna. Dad…. Please…. HELP ME FOR GOD SAKES!

The next morning Keita was sleeping soundly when all of sudden *BANG* “Wake up sir, it’s time to shower” said Saoichi “…………. My ears are blasted…. “ “come on sir, time to shower” “yes yes…..” “keita got up and got his towel, he then opened the bathroom door and saw his sister Riko naked… then Keita turned around blushing “…………. U…. PERVERT!!!!” said Riko she then threw things that are around her at Keita and he ran. Keita then found and shower and got in, he got out then his butler was there “Your clothes sir” “GYAH!!!!! WHY ARE U IN HERE!” Keita covered himself up “Sir, your school clothes…. Your going to the new school” “oh… right… yea put them there and ill put it on myself” “are you sure you don’t need my help” “yea…. Im good” “ok sir, continue what your doing” the door shuts and Keita puts on his school uniform. At the dining table everyone was eating except keita, “wheres Keita?” asked Saeko “Probably having a hard time getting into uniform” said Haruna “hmph… a commoner coming to our school….. this is a nightmare” said Riko “Oh would you stop? He had enough of your tantrums for one night, give him a break” said Haruna “Why don’t you play with ball yarn and quite pussycat!” said Riko “Why don’t you go and fly away, it’s enough trouble from you anways” said Haruna. Both were leering and each other and pity one another and eat again. “erm…….” said yuna but then Saeko said “forget it Yuna…. It’s a fight between land and air” then Saoichi came down and said “Master Keita is coming down” “Finnaly he’s coming” said Saeko “I bet the commoner will look like…” Riko then paused when Keita came down and shown everyone his school uniform “Man…. This was pain to put on… but I finnaly did it….” Said keita. The sister stared at him like he was some kind of Knight in Shinning armor “uh…… I’m going to eat now… Saochi can you get me toast and eggs” “is that all sir?” “yes, not really hungry” “very well sir”. Keita then sat down with the rest of the sisters as they stared “uh… what?” “You look…” said Yuna “You look…” said Haruna “You look…” said Saeko “…….” Said Riko “CUTE!” said all and they all snuggled with him. “i… can’t breathe….” Said Keita “Sir your eggs and toast” said Saoichi “…. Help… me…” said Keita “Very well sir” Saoichi picked the sisters up and put them in their seats “*sigh* I can’t enjoy the dinnertable…… can i….” All stared as he was eating and keita was somewhat uncomfortable “Time to go to school children” said Lucia “Yes mom” said everyone. All got into the car and again… snuggled with Keita except for Riko. Riko In her mind said “This….. commoner… why does he look… so…. So………… “ she was then interrupted by Haruna “HEY, Miss Diva you there” “what? Oh yea?” “hmm…. What are you doing?” “nothing! Just go back to hugging our stupid brother” “Brother?” said Keita “your actually calling me that?” Riko blushed “NO! it was slip on the tounge “ said Riko “sure it is… you like him don’t you” said haruna Riko blushed even more “NO! I’am not in love with Keita” said RIko “you said his name” said Saeko. Riko blushed further “LEAVE ME ALONE!” everyone laughed along the way to school. They got out once they have gotten to school and the car left, “so….. where do I go?” said Keita “you go to the principles office and she’ll give you your classes” said Saeko “Wheres that?” aked Keita “its on the top floor of the building, you can’t miss it!” said Haruna “ok, well thanks” Keita then leave to go to principles office. As he walks to the elevator everyone was staring at Keita “who is he?” “he’s a new student?” “is he even rich” “I heard hes the brother of the Yukari sisters” “lucky bastard” “He’s so cute!” “heh.. he doesn’t look tough”. The spectators voices keep going on and on. Once inside the elevator he then presses the button to the top floor and he then heard a famillar voice that he hasn’t heard in a long time. “PLEASE HOLD THE ELEVATOR!” Keita held the elevator and he saw… his true love… Reina “Keita? You go to the school now too?”
Chapter 4- Classroom Nightmare
Hello my name is Keita Ayoma…. A slave to my Sister Riko… a bat girl, the meanest to me out of all my sisters. I have sister name Yuna a shy one, Saeko a smart one, Haruna a strong-willed one, and of course Riko…. The spoiled child who thinks she royalty. Things were changing once I got into the uniform… I went from… Peasant to cute?..... this is crazy… yet enjoyable. And for the first time I hear the my name and riko called me her brother. Luck was about to change, then I saw…. Her… Reina-Chan at my school?!

“Re… REINA?! Said Keita “Hey” said Reina, both hugged and said greeted “how did you get here?” asked Keita “well I transferred when my test scores were off the charts, so I was moved to the private school. What about you?” “well….. I moved and I live with my mother now… since my dad passed away” “oh…. Im sorry…” “it’s ok, I got over it already. But hey, it’s great to see you again” “yeah you too” in Keita’s mind “COME ON! DO IT! SHE”S HERE! YOU CAN”T DO IT! ASK HER OUT!” back to reality “So Reina…” “hmm… yes Keita?” “I was wondering… if… you…. Want….. to… eat lunch with me today?” asked Keita Reina blushed a little “umm… sure… ill text you my classroom when lunch starts.. “ “Ok” Keita was happy then both got to the top floor and opened the principles office. “hello, you must be the new students. My name is Mrs. Sairu and I’m your head principle of the Hajima Highschool welcome to your new school.” The Principle was a white haired women, she wasn’t old but she was young. Her eyes were blue and as every principle she wore a buisness suit. “Now I would like to get this over with so ill hand you your class schedules” she gave them their classes “Now off you go children learning comes first with you.” Both left and head back to the elevator “She wasn’t very socialble was she?” asked Keita “well….. I guess but lets head to our classes” “whats are your classes?” asked Keita “Well…. Math 1-B, History 2-A, English 4-C, Physical Education , Art, Chemistry 3-D what about you? “ Math 1-A, History 2-B, English 4-B, Technology , Track Chemistry 3-D. “Hey, we got the same chemistry class. That’s nice” “Yea, that’s cool. I guess ill see you last then?” “Yup” The elevator stopped both said goodbye and head to their class. Keita opened the door to his class and the Math Teacher noticed him “hello, you must be the new student please introduce yourself” Keita turned around and bowed to the class “Hello, my name it Keita Yuk…” Keita stopped as he see’s his sister RIko in anger…. “o… god….. why me ………. HELP ME DAD!” said Keita in his mind. “huh?... umm please state your last name?” asked the teacher “…. My name is Keita Yukari…” “OH so we have another one, Riko? He’s your brother” …. In the crows everyone was jabbering the relationship with Keita and riko “What? He’s the brother of Riko” “I didn’t know they had a brother” “lucky bastard… living with Riko-chan” ……. “…….. help… Dad….”said Keita to himself “Settle down everyone! Now….. lets put you next to your sister” said the teacher. Keita head toward to his seat then was trip by the school bully “ch… ch ch…. That kinda hurt” “ooo, SOO sorry must have slipped out” said the bully “its ok, I don’t think you do on purpose” Keita continued walking to his seat. “very well, now on with the class” said the teacher. As the lecture goes on Riko was staring at Keita with fury she then asked “Why didn’t you fight back, you acted like some kind of wimp … people will take advantage of you for being like that and people will think of you as a disgrace of the family name” “……… I don’t care” said keita “wha-What? You SHOULD CARE!” “Is my lesson boring you ms. Yukari” said the teacher. “no ma’am… continue on” “commoner, we’ll talk later”. As time passes, the bell rang and everyone left “Where are you going commoner?” asked Riko “I’m going to my next class…..i’ll talk at lunch” “…. Fine , just don’t be late. Ill text you to meet me” Keita went to his next class and he did the same as before… went in and introduced himself. Keita noticed that his other sister, Saeko was in this class.. “its one nightmare after another… when will it end” said Ketia to himself “Oh, so your Saeko’s brother?” “yes” “well your seat is at the end of the right corner, have a seat Keita” and so he did, he then looked at the window and stare out of place “… keita… Kieta, KIETA!” “guah!” Keita fell of his chair and everyone laughed “yes, ma’am” “can you please tell us you how the black plague happened?” “well… you see it started when…” 10 mins later “… the ship landed and mostly… that started the whole thing really” everyone was amazed at Keita’s intelligence “…. Erm.. thank you Keita.. you may sit down now” “yes m’am” the bell rang and he went to his next class.. did the same but no sister this time. The bell rang again and lunch started and he has gotten his text from Reina *Keita, meet me under the clock tower* “Cool, lunch with reina will be…” Keita then gotten another text *Commoner… meet me under the clock tower, we have things to discuss…. And you will earn 20 lashes if you do as I say… remember?* “….. things has gotten worse again…”

Chapter 5 – The Awakening
Hello, My name is Keita Ayoma…. Or Yukari… I live with my mother Lucia, A Whiiplash sister, Riko, a Strong hearted human, Haurna, a shy wonder, Yuna and an intelligent woman named Saeko. I went to Hajima High and got my classes, I was happy to see Reina but not so much with the classes I have…. Because my sisters are there. One after another…. I just hope I can live up to my Yukari name… Dad…. Is there anything you forgot to tell me?

Keita headed to the lunchroom and got his lunch, he then head to clock tower to meet both Riko and Reina… sadly he doesn’t like it. “gr…. Dammit, im facing both the angel and devil….. how can I just talk with both of them without it being weird” keita kept on walking to the clock tower and within the clock tower he saw only Reina “Thank mercy, the devil has not shown up” said keita to himself “Hey Reina” “oh, hey Keita” both sat down and talked about how their classes are “Intresting, so your in classes with your sisters?” “yes… sadly…. One of them is nice and one….. well….. she ain’t soft” “haha… well atleast you have sisters, all I got is 4 brothers” “eh?... u have 4? I HAVE 4!” “Ooo that’s weird… hmm… hey lets all go out on the weekend you, me and our siblings” “uhh…. Sure I’ll ask them” “great…. Its gonna be fun” “yea.. fun.. hehehe….” Keita phone rang “I gotta take this Reina” “oh, go ahead” . “Hello?” “COMMONER GET DOWN AT THE GYM RIGHT NOW….. *CRACK*” “uh….. Sorry Reina I have to go, nice chatting with you” “oh… ok… bye Keita..” Keita ran to the Gym to see whats wrong, he opened the door and see a couple of bulls fighting against Haruna and Riko “COMMONER!” “RIKO” said the sisters. The bull slammed his arms against his sister “guah!” “uhh…” both were down. “*sniff* *sniff* I smell a power….. a power so…. Divine….” “huh?.......” said Keita “YOU! HUMAN! WHAT ARE YOU!” asked the Bull “uh…. Im Keita Ayoma, I’am slave to….. “ “NO NOT THAT! WHAT ANIMAL ARE YOU!” “uh….. a mammal?” “…………………………. Im going to ram you into the wall if you don’t tell me” said the bull “I DON”T KNOW!” “heh… then it’ll be easy stealing your power and soul” “…….. AHH!” Keita and bull ran around in circles but the Keita tripped “ch…. Ch.. ch… ouch....” “hehehe…. Now your life is mine” “NO!” Haruna blocked the attack in front of Keita “Are you ok brother?” “Haruna….” “gr… a pussycat like you shouldn’t be in my way!” the bull hit haruna and started stomping on her “*stomp* soon *stomp* you will be dead * stomp* and your power *stomp* WOULD BE MINE” “GUah…” “…… Haruna” said Riko “stop it…… *stomp* I said….. stop *stomp* STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” keita voice boomed and the air exploded. The bull turned around and see a darkish aura and so did the sisters “wha… what is this…….” Said Riko “he… he can’t be…” said Haruna “Hehe… so you finally… HUH?” said the bull. Keita grew wings out of his back, his hair was long and pitch black, his were red as blood “a… a dragon….. nobody… can turn into that! Its TOO RARE for anyone to have that sort of power running through their blood” said Riko “HAHAHAHAHHA! A DRAGON?! THAT’S A BUNCH OF CRAP!” said the bull. The bull charge at Keita but the Keita stopped his charge with one hand “imp…impossible!” said the bull “you……. Will… die….” Said Keita “uh….huh…no… STAY AWAY LET ME GO!!! GUAHH!!!” Keita took out the bulls arms out and blood splattered on him and on the ground “AHHH!@!!! GUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” “keita….. you’re an…. Demon……” said Haruna “commoner…… STOP IT!!!” Keita ignored Riko and kept on punching and slicing the bull until “STOP IT!!!! KEITA!!!” Keita then paused and turned.. it was Reina. “Please… stop it Keita……please…” Keita started the make a dark energy ball “WATCH OUT! HE”S ABOUT TO BLOW THE GYM UP RUN!” said Haruna but Reina was frozen. “DAMMIT RUN!” said Haruna, Riko then ran and grabbed Reina and Haruna followed. “dammit.. this is my fault… I shouldn’t have brung him down here” said Riko “it’s isn’t… and we didn’t know Riko” said haruna. As keita was about to finish, in his mind he said “STOP! THOSE ARE MY LOVED ONES! DON”T KILL THEM!” the Dragon stopped the energy ball and Keita was back to himself then went unconscious. “…….Keita…… Keita… wake up….” “uh…….” Keita woke up from unconsciousness “jeezes…. What happened?” asked Keita, everyone was in silence then Haruna spoke “You really don’t know what happened?” “uh… no not really, wheres the man bull?” Everyone looked around and the bull wasn’t present not even his blood “….wha… he was here a second ago” said RIko “I got rid of him…”. A Famillar voice was heard by all of the students…. Who it was? The Principle of Hajima High… Ms. Sairu.

Chapter 6- The Secret is Out
Hey my name is Keita Yukari or Ayoma, it seems that I turned into a monster….. that almost killed Reina and my sisters…. But luckily I guess I can control myself. Really… I don’t know what I’am, what is my family hiding from me? Is this something I can live up to? Dad….. I wish you were back to life… because there are a lot of questions you need to answer for me
“*sigh* Teenagers these days….. can’t control nor obtain power” said Ms. Sairu “Wha-… What are you Ms. Sairu?” Haruna asked “Me? Telling you would just spoil what you need to figure out, anyways I want you all to head back to class and remember… This-Never-Happened” Ms. Sairu smiled and walked off “…….if she’s able to do that, then something is fishy” said Riko “I agree, but for now lets go back to our classes” “what about the human girl?” “ill take her, in the mean time Keita go back to your class” said Haruna “ok…” said Keita “you sure you’ll be able to walk” “yea, im fine Haruna” Keita got up and went to class “……… Haruna” “hmm? Yea O sister of mine?” “…. Nothing.. nevermind” Riko then walked to her class “oi oi….. yosh! *picked up Reina* time to take you your class, seems like you have the same one as I do”. As time goes by Keita’s Technology class ended “… geez.. I need to stay focused here… I mean I can’t keep on dazing off like this” Keita went to his next class track “well time to change…*changed* looks like im gonna be late if I keep stalling. “HEY KEITA!” “huh? Haruna?” “YO! Brother” Haruna hopped on Keitas back “hey hey! People are watching!” “what? Can’t a brother and sister hang with each other?” “yea… but not when you putting your….” “putting my what? Keita?” Keita’s turned red “Hey you ok? You seemed to be burning up” “IM FINE PLEASE GET OFF ME BEFORE PEOPLE START SAYING THINGS!” “ok ok, jeez….” “Sister…. Don’t you have to go to your class?” “hmm? No were both in the same one?” “….we have only 1 coach?” “yup, and you don’t want to mess with her” “……..well that’s… great” “I know right! Now we can run together *smiles” “yea…” Saying to himself “DEAR GOD DAD HELP ME!!!!!!!!” “hmm? Soemthign the matter” “no…. lets go…” Both lined up with the others and the coach asked him to step forward and told him what to do. “alright everyone, enough introductions today your racing! So choose your partners for the relay within 10 seconds… NOW!” Everyone was rushing for their friends and Keita really didn’t have anyone until someone grabbed his hand. At first Keita though it was Haruna but it was a girl with White hair and blue eyes “…. Erm…. Would you like to be my partner?” asked the girl “uh….sure” said Keita. Haruna was then a lil mad that she didn’t get Keita but she with her friend instead “what’s your name?” asked the girl “Keita Yukari, who are you?” “…….. Shina…. Kawata…” “shina? Well his shina *grabs her hand* its nice to meet you” Shina as then blushing “…..erm… nice to me you.. Keita-kun..” Keita also blushed a lil… “Alright maggots its gonna be a 2 lap race, so decide who goes first and last”said the coach. “alright, ill go first and you can go last” “umm… ok” “Alright everyone in line now, when I blow the whistle your start” Everyone got in line and the funniest thing was… Haruna was in line with Keita “On your mark… get set… *Blows whistle*” Out of the blue Keita ran and got ahead of everyone else but then Haruna catched up to him “come on brother, can’t beat yow little sistaw? Bleh!!! *she sticked out her tounge and ran ahead of keita* “……. O she has done it now!” Keita ran fast than a speeding bullet and both passed lap 1. As they both ran head to head , Haruna kept on taunting and taunting Keita but as she kept on going she tripped then rolled on the ground with bruises all over “HARUNA!” Keita ran for Haruna and checked she was ok “…. Im ok… just go” “no” “I said go….” “No, I’m already worrying that you’ll make it worse” “no I’m not!” “stop being stubborn and give me your hand” “No I don’t need… wah!” Keita picked her up and put her behind his back “yes you do” Keita ran with the rest of the group and went ahead of everyone and gain first place. “you won” said Haruna “no.. we did, now its off to the nurse with you” Keita walked off but then Haruna tugged his shirt “hmm?” “….. can you…. Go with me?” “….. *sigh* ok” Keita carried her arm around his neck and both walked off to the nurse then Shina was showing jealousy on her face but while running her lap. Keita left his sister in the nurses office and went back to the class. When he got back he noticed Shina wasn’t at class and asked the coach “… erm.. wheres shina?” “oh she went to the nurses office, she tripped too” “oh… I see”. Keita continued his class and it ended, he changed and head to his class but as he was walking he heard a window crash. He went to check the noise and it was his sister Haruna on the ground “Haruna!” Keita ran and picked her up “Haruna you ok!?” “Kei…ta……” “…. Who did this to you?” “I did”. Keita turned and it was Shina “WHY DID YOU DO THIS?” “WHY?..... cause I hate cats…. So I did… now her soul will be mine and my love for you will continue without interference of that cat” said Shina “…… ur a dog aren’t you?” “oh.. how did you know? Is it my cute ears that gave it away? Anyways, ill get rid of her and we’ll be together forever… as what human civilization would say… Dog’s is a Mans Best… Friend…” “Shina you have to stop! She’s my sister!” “Sister? Now what I understand…. She just your step-sister” Keita was shocked “Step-sister? That’s a LIE!” “well it’s the truth really, you don’t look like each other, your blood type isn’t the same, your smell….. isn’t wonderful as her, and your power is stronger” “THAT’S ENOUGH!” Keita turned and it was Saeko “ooo… another one of your step-sisters I suppose?” “Stop saying lies, he is our brother” “Well if he is, why was he cast out by his own mother ? why didn’t he know about his sisters till now? Why wasn’t his father and mother together? Those are questions that should be answered… right Keita?” Keita was in shock that he couldn’t speak “gr… enough! Your just hurting him more and more!” “am i?! I know his pain already, I lost my parents and they were sick. I was raised by an Uncle who treated me like some maid and told me things to do that no man should ever do to family! You think that you can relate to my pain?! BAH! Bunch of lies, the only one that knows this kind of pain is Keita…. He lost his dad…. I know already because I can tell in his eyes of the pain he has” “….. your just making worst by telling him.. “ “ENOUGH SMALL TALK!” said Shina “It’s about time that you tell him the truth, is he not the brother of the Yukari family? Or is he just the last one of the Ayoma” there was silence in the atmosphere then saeko spoke “he is…. He is………. My brother, there is no clan or family name but just know what the person treats you like! And right now.. your not even treating him like a lover… you treat him like he’s a toy for you to play with!” Shina was angry “ENOUGH! *dashes to Saeko*” then saeko dashed to the left “how…. How did you…. No… you can’t be…. Your…” “I’am a Kyuubi…. Now will you leave my brother and sister alone or do I have to make you” “gr…..” “enough, both of you!” the voiced was by the principle again “this is the second it happened with this boy, I say enough.” “tch… you always ruin my fun aunty” “……….go back to class or I will have to” “fine whatever…” Shina left to her class. “I suggest you all do the same, now I’m going back to work” The Principle left and Saeko just watched her walk away. “Is it true….Saeko… am I not your brother?” asked Keita “You should be, what she says is the power of manipulation. Don’t bother listening because all of that is a lie…. Remember that Onii-chan” Saeko left to go to her class also. “She’s right Keita… don’t belive what says” haruna said “Don’t lose yourself brother, and you’ll find the truth sooner or later” haruna then got up and get back to her class. “…….. I wish I could if it didn’t bothered me so much”

Chapter 7- Confession
Hey…. I’m Keita Yukari or you can say Ayoma, I live with a family who I say….. are deadly to me…. And it looks like I’am too but are they really my family? What Shina said… I don’t know if I can take it….. she may be harsh but she may be right…. Everything was a bit of a sudden ever since my dad passed away…. I wish… I wish someone told me what the truth is…..
At the of school keita go up from his desk and walked out of the class “Hey Keita…” Keita turned and it was reina who called him “you alright? You weren’t yourself today” “What do you mean? I’m fine really” Keita tried to faked smile but all he can give is a lil one “well… ok… call me if you…” Keita started walking without having Reina to finish her sentence “….. bye Keita-kun….” Keita caught up with his sisters as all were waiting for their ride “… hello Keita… are you ok?” asked Yuna “……… im fine…” “Hmm? Why are you quite commoner, your usually happy with a smile on your face” “……….its nothing… im just tired” “……Keita…” said Yuna “Hey come on Keita can’t you be happy?” asked Haruna “…. How can I be happy when things like this happen to me?” “What do you mean?” said Saeko “what do I mean? WHAT DO I MEAN! FIRST OF ALL I ALMOST KILLED ALL OF YOU! AND I PROLLY SHOCKED REINA OUT OF HER MIND! NEXT IS SOME DOG GIRL TELLING ME THAT YOU GUYS MAY NOT BE MY SISTERS! YOU THINK IM HAPPY ENOUGH!? OH I THINK I FEEL SOOOO MUCH BETTER IF I GET THE TRUTH! AND FINNALY! ALL OF YOU ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED! YOU THINK THAT I WOULD ADAPT TO THESE SITUATIONS LIKE IT SOME DREAM! NO! IM NOT! SO TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?” yelled Keita. Everyone was quite and the car arrived in front of them “Its time to go home” said Saoichi. Everyone got in and were drove home. All got home and got out , the doors opened “Welcome home Yukari Family” “were home” said Haruna “Im.. going upstairs… im not hungry” said Keita “welcome home… what happened?” said Lucia “…….. a lot of things…” “what happened?”. The Sisters explained what had happened on the first day of Keitas School “….. I see….. who was this girl again and the Principle?” “Her name Shina and the principle is her aunt” “…..dammit.... selena….” Said Lucia “hmm? Mother?” asked Yuna “oh nothing, please call Keita down” “….. I don’t think he wants to” said Saeko “…. I see… we’ll call when hes ready” said Lucia. The sisters went to their rooms and Keita was laying down on his bed only looking at his portrait of him and his dad. “….. Father, what are you hiding from me that you don’t want me to know?”. A Knock was upon keita door “who’s is it…..” said Keita “its me… Lucia” “…….come in mother…” His mom came in and sat down with him “Keita? Is there something wrong?” “……… no there isn’t…..” “there is Keita, what is it?” “………….. Am I really your son?” Lucia was surprised on Keita “Now why would you say that? Of course you are” “……… prove it….” “Keita….. are you saying that you don’t believe that I’am your mother and you don’t believe your sister are your sisters?” “….. it bothers me…. Ever since Shina said it, its been going through my mine… and suddenly I meet my mom that I haven’t seen since birth and sisters that I just learned?..... yes I don’t believe it…..” “Keita, I’m sorry I’ve never had time with you or even visit you or your father… but there are things you couldn’t understand” “……….Like how Riko and Saeko aren’t human?” “so you know….. what about Yuna and Haruna?” “Those 2 also? What are you guys?” They are Malases…..” “….. what?” “We are part animal and part human with powers that are beyond god” “……. Are you a a Malase? ?” “no…. your father was” “wha…. What?” “Yes Keita… your father was a Malase, a very powerful Malase…. But that years ago” “Why didn’t you stay with dad?” “Malases can’t marry humans, but he broke that rule and did it anyways then when you were born and your sisters were we had to separate. I took your sisters and your father took you” “So am I Malase? If so …… what am i?” “As I describe…. Your sister said you were a Demon or Dragon some sort” “….. I remember that…….. and I almost killed everyone….. I couldn’t control it…. And yet how did my sisters control theirs?” “Well it is difficult to control it for them that’s why they have a limit on their rings” “Their rings? *flashback: “Hey what’s that?” asked Keita “hm… oh…erm.. its…” Yuna was then interrupted by Riko “It’s a family ring, its something you wouldn’t understand commoner….. so I suggest you keep your mouth shut” “………. I understand” said Keita* So that what it was…” “Here, your father wanted me to give you this in case something like this happens *gives family ring to Keita* this allows you to limit your powers as a Malase…. You power will be cut by 65% so you won’t be crazy like last time ok?” “thanks mom….” “…. Im sorry that I couldn’t prove to you that i’am your mother or your sisters are your sisters but…” “its ok, I feel better knowing that I’m not alone anymore” *lucia smiles* “ok Keita, shall we go for dinner?” “yea mom” Both went down to dinner and his sisters were there asking him if he’s ok “Yeah I’m ok *smiles* Lets eat” “theres that stupid look on his face” said riko “hey hey, be nice would ya?” said HAruna “you wanna go again pussycat?” “be glad to blood sucker” “Hey no fighting in the house!” said Lucia “*sigh* everyday…. No matter what these 2 will never EVER stop fighting” said Saeko “oh… by the way, Yuna what Malase are you?” “erm…. I don’t know yet” said Yuna “You may know mines, Saeko’s and RIko’s but Yuna we don’t know either” said Haruna “……..” said Yuna “Hey *pats on yuna’s head* its alright, we’ll discover it sooner or later *smiles*. Yuna blushed “ yea…” said Yuna “Ooo.. Riko looks like you have competition for Keita” riko blushes “wha… What do u mean!” “I mean, she might beat you to him” “shutup! Pussycat!” “I’m waiting Blood-sucker!” “Hey hey, can’t we just get along?” said Keita “*sigh*…. Jeez like I said, they fight to little things that people wouldn’t believe”
Chapter 8- Winter Rumble
Hello, I’am Keita Ayoma or Yukari … I don’t know anymore …. Anyways I guess I know what I’am …. A Malase… and so Is everyone else. Things are a bit brighter for me, now that I know what I’am … so let me remember something.. Riko… the main sister and the meanest is a bat, Haruna a cat, Saeko a fox… and yet Yuna is a mystery. A family ring, is a power limiter for everyone . Well since things are brighter for me… I guess you can say… these are My Deadly Sisters hahaha..

“YAY! ITS WINTER BREAK! NO SCHOOL!” yelled Haruna “Calm down Haruna, we know your excited for winter break” Said Saeko “BUT I CANT HELP IT! CHRISTMAS! NO SCHOOL! SNOW!!! ITS SO COOL!!” “Well keep it down, Riko and Keita are still sleeping you don’t want to wake her up like last time” *Both remember last time* “YAY!!!! WINTER!!!!!” said Haruna she then hugged Saeko and shaking her “OI OI! GET OFF OF ME” “OH COME ON! ITS WINTER AND CHRISTMAS IS GONNA START!!” “………….” “whats wrong Saeko? *turns* eh…. Uh….. calm down Riko” *riko had flames in the background * “I… Hate… people… WHO YELLS!!! FEEL MY FURY!!!” “AH!!!!” *back to present” “uh…. I still had those lashes on my back” “me too…” said Haruna “Well well, looks like someones up” said Saeko “oh, good morning” “good morning Keita” said Haruna “Your cheery aren’t you?” “mhm, its winter break NO SCHOOL!” “hehe… yea that’s true, I’m going to shower” “Okie” said Haruna. Keita left to go to the shower, Haruna tried to follow but Saeko stopped her “where are you going…. Pervert” said Saeko “i.. i… wanted to give him….. his soap?” “yea right get back down here” “…. You ruin my winter fun Saeko” “you can have fun with other ways” “-.-…. Ur no fun” “whatever, but hey look Riko is up” “Good morning” said Riko “good morning o so SWEET sister of mine” said Haruna “….. since when was I sweet, what happened to blood sucker?” “nah, im going to be good to you this winter” “…. Right… im going to shower” “ok” Riko left for the shower “Didn’t Keita say he’s going to the shower” said Saeko “……… oh……” “EEEEKKKK” “AHHH!!!!” “oopsies….” Said Haruna “COMMONER!! WHY DIDN”T U LOCK THE DOOR!” “WHY DON”T YOU KNOCK ON THE DOOR!” “oi oi…. Its always the Mean on that cause the trouble “said Saeko. Riko then pass Haruna and Saeko to go to the other shower “………… I hate you two” said Riko “Sorry Razz” said Haruna “Why didn’t you say anything Saeko?!” “I was reading…” said Saeko “SEEING A BOY NAKED IS NOT NATURAL FOR ME!” said Riko “oooo, so you saw him naked?” RIko blushed “Shu…SHUTUP!” RIko ran to the other shower then Yuna came in “erm… what happened?” “hehe…. Nothing little sister” said Haruna After the whole incident everyone was called to the Dining table with their mother “Why are we down here?” asked Keita “We always come down whenever winter break comes, its something that the whole family will do” said Saeko “For what?” “Where we will celebrate Christmas” “why not here?” “Well our mother loves “Variety” so she doesn’t want to stay at one place” “Today, children I want you to tell me where to celebrate Christmas?” “Hawaii” said Riko “Canada!” said Haruna “I don’t really care” said Saeko “erm…. I don’t mind any” said Yuna “Keita what about you?” asked Lucia “The Spring Spa” said Keita “Huh? A Spa?” said Lucia “yea, we can get into a spa since the water is warm and we can relax” said Keita “hmm… I agree with Keita” said Saeko “eh… I gues Canada can wait, I’m in” said Haruna” “hmph…. Dam commoner, but I do like a little pampering. I agree with my brother” “Well its decided then, we’ll go to the Cherry Blossom Spa” said Lucia “REALLY!? THAT’S MY FAVORITE PLACE! EVER!” said Haruna “*smiles*glad you like it, ok tommrrow we will all go so start packing” “yes ma’am” Everyone packed their clothes and their neccesties for tommrrow, as Keita almosted finished the balcony door opened “huh? Since when was that opened?” Keita went and closed it “So, you’re my sisters lover” Keita turned who it was and it was a man in white with white hair “Who are you?” asked Keita? “Me? Im Shina’s sister, that’s all you want to know but if you want a name…. my name is Shiro” “why are you here?” “me? Well I just want to see why my sister is so interested in you, and I can see why” “grr…” “Ah! So much power in you! And yet, you refuse to use it… its very tempting you see with your kind of power…. Hehe…. You could use it to rule the world… Sadly….. you limited your power with that ring of yours… tch tch…” “Look if you’re here just to temp me to fight you with full power, that’s not going to happen” “oh no no no my dear boy, for your see im just here to…. Identify what power my sister is so interested in….. but I want to test it myself” “what do you-“ Keita got punched in the stomach without finishing his sentence “gr…..” “pity, your weak for a Malase *picks Keita up* COME ON SHOW YOUR POWER! SHOW ME THAT ANGER YOU HELD UP INSIDE OF YOU! Keita then turned into a dragon , he had wings and claws and red eyes with white hair “YES! BOY SHO-“ Shiro got punched in the face by Keita “gr…… so, you can control yourself can you?” “yea…. Now you either leave this house or ill make you” “hehehe… YOU MAKE ME? *turned into Kyuubi* I’m just starting boy” Keita and Shiro fights outside and both starting throwing punches one by one “You are weak, im just playing with you!” Shiro punches keita in the face “gr……” “Keita-KUN!” Keita turned and it was Yuna “YUNA STAY BACK!” said Keita “oh… what do we have here? A sister?” “RUN YUNA!” Yuna couldn’t move and fell to the ground, Keita then ran for Yuna and grabbed her “Ill keep you somewhere safe” Keita ran to hide Yuna while Shiro is chasing Keita “hmph…. How rude of you to retreat our battle” said Shiro. Keita lost Shrio for a second and hid Yuna behind the bushes “stay here Yuna, this is all I can do. When you get the chance, run to the house and get your sisters” “ok….. be careful Onii-chan” Keita in his mind “ohhH!! SO CUTE! She called me onii-chan…. Why can’t anyone else call me that -.-“ back to reality “thank you, now stay here” Keita went out and saw Shiro “well well, looks like you hid your sister well. But I don’t think you can last fight with me for I’am only at 22% of my power” said Shiro “……. Dammit…” “and yet I could teach you so much… join me Keita and my Sister together we would be…” “yeah yeah yeah, I don’t care. Your plan won’t work because it SUCKS!” “-.-……… you know what I’m just going to kill you know *punches keita*” “guah……” “Hehe…. Well looks like your at your limit Mr.Keita.. huh?” keita then got up and his personality changed “wha-what is this?... his aura is….” “Well…well…well…. A Kyuubi, oh so rare for me to fight one” “Who… who are you?” “Me? I’m the Demon inside of Keita” “De….Demon? I though you were a dragon…” “heheheh…. I’m both foolish boy, now its time to die” “YOU FIRST!” Both threw punches at each other “I Curse this limiter…...... “ Shiro punched Keita in the face “uhg…..” In his mind Keita talked to the dragon “ I don’t need your help, I can take care of this myself” “…..hmph…. whatever its your soul that’ll die…. Be at it boy or else ill take over” Keita went to himself again “hmph…. I guess your demon doesn’t want to fight” “no… I wanted to fight you with my power not his” “………..very well its your funeral” Keita could barely get up but he wanted fight until Yuna came in “STOP IT! Don’t hurt my brother!” “yuna…. Your suppose to hide….” “No Oni-chan! I want to help and fight!” “So your little sister wants to help you fight? Very well both of you can perish!” Shiro dashed towards them and was about to strike , Keita go in front but then a huge glow appeared and knocked back Shiro “wha…what was that? Said Shiro. Keita turned and Yuna was covered with a mysterious glow then the glow was passed onto Keita “I feel, stronger …..Yuna are you doing this?” “I think so Onii-chan…” said Yuna “Grr……… THIS HAS TO STOP!” Shiro Dashed through the barrier and started to strike at Keita but Keita Stopped the attack with one hand “…… Nobody Lays a finger on my sister!” Keita then threw him to the ground and Shiro slammed on a rock “uhg…. You! WILL DIE!!!!” Shiro was enraged and his aura and power increases “Crap…” said Keita he then covered Yuna for her not get hit by the object “YOU WILL DIE!!” Shiro then gathered an energy ball “enough brother!” Keita turned and it was Shina “Your just causing a scene for yourself, that’s enough” Shiro stopped “im going home……. Don’t be late” “Of course Onii-chan” Shiro left and went home “Keita… you will be mine” Shiro then left and went home aswell “are you alright yuna?” “yea… just sleepy…” yuna slept in Keitas arms “Kawaii…. *shakes head* need to take her home..

Chapter 9- High Skies
Hello Im Keita Yukari or Ayoma and I live with 4 sisters. Turns out it’s a sibling of Malases meaning Half animal and half human, everyone except my mom and saoichi. Im was packing till some crazy dude came into my balcony and fought me but I was lucky Yuna was with me because she helped… in way I don’t know how to describe really, What is she? Well one thing for sure she has some kind of power.

The next morning everyone woke up and showered and got their bags for their spa. “Yahoo! SPA HERE WE COME!” said Haruna “Quite it down Pussycat, I just woke up” Said Riko “You wanna go at it Blood-sucker!” said Haruna “stop it you two, can’t we just get along without any fights? I mean were are going to the Springs and you two already fighting just because Haruna is cheerful?” “she started it Keita” said Haruna “Hmph, im just telling you to be Quite” “Whatever!” said Haruna “Come on you two lets get in the car, we got a plane to catch” said Keita “Fine….” Said Riko “Lets go!” said Haruna. All got into the car and were drove to the airport “were here” said Saoichi “Great, you can drop us off here” said Lucia. All were dropped off at the jet plane “Thank You Saoichi” said Lucia “Your welcome madame, have a safe trip” “You too” “Saoichi is going somewhere?” asked Haruna “Yes Haruna, he’s going to visit his daughter and stay during our spa trip” “That’s nice *smiles* have fun Saoichi” said Keita “You too *winks*” said Soichi he then leaves in the car to visit then Keita wondered “ Why did he wink at me?” “Come on KEITA! I wanna go already!” said Haruna “Sorry” all go on and had their seat then flew off. As the flight goes on and on Keita was bored…. Everyone didn’t mind and did something else “Commoner is something wrong?” “…. I wish she stop calling me commoner…. I was called brother and now back to this?” in Keita’s Mind “Im just bored….” Said Keita “Why don’t you read a book or listen to music?” “I never thought of having those things, I was just born with what I got” said Keita “Well your in a rich family, so you can ask anything Keita” Said Saeko “I didn’t want it to be a bother really…” “When we get home, you can ask anything you want sweetie” said Lucia “……… thank you” said Keita “Hey Riko, you brung your violin right? Play it” said Haruna “If it’ll shut your trap then fine, ill play” Riko opened her violin case and then started the play. As she played the atmosphere changed like they were in a concert that echoed the sound of a Violin sound as she plays the violin Keita was in the trance but then his expression changed from calm to sadness “Keita? Whats the matter” asked Haruna “… I … need to…. Go to the bathroom…. Its beautiful Riko…. But please stop for a minute… I m going to the bathroom” “why should…” Riko was then interrupted by Saeko “……. Don’t you see his face?” “What fa…” Riko looked and saw Keita tears running down. Riko put her violin away and sat down with her hair covering her face. In the bathroom tears came down as he remembers his sadness of his father “…… I wish….. I wish you weren’t dead….” A soft knock was heard by keita “…… Keita…. Are you ok?” asked Riko. Keita wiped his tears “yeah…. Im ok now…” “…..im sorry…. For….” “don’t be its’ fine…. You didn’t know, just forget about it” “yeah but….” “Its ok really” “no…. it’s not I shouldn’t have done that….. I should have known your feelings…. Im truly sorry for what I have done… I should have been more considerate…..” “why are you doing this?” “because….” “because what Riko?” “because…..” Keita then opened door and faced Riko in front of her then Riko finished her sentence “I love you” Keita blushed and Riko Blushed “erm….. thank you” “….. no.. no problem… *grabs keita* YOU TELL THIS TO THE OTHERS AND YOUR LAST STOP IS AIR!” “ok ok! Jeeze…..” In riko’s mind “… he may look like that… horrible person… but hes’ not him….. he’s different I guess….. and he makes me feel warm inside” Riko smiled and the Keita wondered why she smiled “Were here, get back in your seats you two” Said Lucia. Everyone sat down and the plane landed at their desination. The plane door opened and all went outside in front of the Spa “WOW! THIS IS COOL!” said Haruna “…. Pretty….” Said Yuna “It truly is a Blossom to see this “said Saeko “All of you are impressed to easily” Said Riko “Lets just have good time here please?” said Keita

Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

KCVDS username: : Tsuna Sawada or Sebastian Michaelis

My Deadly Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Deadly Sisters   My Deadly Sisters EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Updated New Chapter, Chpt. 9
Back to top Go down

My Deadly Sisters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: Other Sections :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: