Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why this place is quit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell Kaiser
War Team Member
War Team Member
Hell Kaiser

KCVDS username: : Hisuka

why this place is quit Empty
PostSubject: why this place is quit   why this place is quit EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:17 pm

active it or close it like DAD
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

KCVDS username: : Tsuna Sawada or Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: why this place is quit   why this place is quit EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Now hold on Kaiser, we can just close it just because all of us forgot about it. I myself havent forgotten but really busy since the teachers are cramming us with studies since its almost time for the finals. Anyways this is just my speculation but this shouldnt be closed yet, so just take your time here.
Back to top Go down
anubis418
anubis418

KCVDS username: : anubis418

PostSubject: Re: why this place is quit   why this place is quit EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Don't close it I like it here. TBH after looking at the other place everyone migrated to, i think everyone there should come here. This place is a lot more organized and really all we need to get this to be more lively is to just advertise.
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

KCVDS username: : The_Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: why this place is quit   why this place is quit EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:04 pm

I personally like this place more than KCDA, kaiser, its already announced that RG "merged" (what i think isnt the real word for that) with KCDA, so RG is officially closed.
But theres a problem, looks like the only person who really wanted the merge was anzo himself....And once again, KCDA is boring and RG is better >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why this place is quit   why this place is quit Empty

Back to top Go down

why this place is quit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: Other Sections :: General Discussions-
Jump to: