Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mad's Showcase...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M.R. doodlezzz;x
M.R. doodlezzz;x

KCVDS username: : MadReloader

Mad's Showcase... Empty
PostSubject: Mad's Showcase...   Mad's Showcase... EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 pm

From now on ill post my latest works here Very Happy
1st ones

v1.
Mad's Showcase... Kurosa12

v2.
Mad's Showcase... Kurosa13
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

KCVDS username: : ...

Mad's Showcase... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad's Showcase...   Mad's Showcase... EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm

You should focus on focal point and backgrounds. You should use some filter effects for focal point like Blur (Gaussian Blur 0.5 maybe) and Sharpen. When you use Gaussian Blur, erase the place where you want as focal point. For Sharpen, erase every where except focal point. You can reduce that Sharpen layer's opacity if it looks bad for focal point. You also should search Yugi's works for text and its placing. He is very good for this and never forget that you should keep text near to focal point but not that much.

Try to improve yourself about Abstract C4Ds and their usage. Yugi also can help for this. Just download his PSD files.

Last but not least, you should get balance about light. I use this: Create a new layer and fill with black. Then take a Soft brush, low it's opacity a little bit and brush with a flow the plces where you want light. You should brush with white on your focal point. It sharps your focal.

I hope I helped. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

KCVDS username: : The_Crocodile

Mad's Showcase... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad's Showcase...   Mad's Showcase... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 pm

I agree with berkay, you need to make a little difference between the render and background, the character shall be the thing our eyes focus on.
One thing to add: White color is not a good choice, it makes your picture worse

My rate is 7/10
Just sharpen the render, blur the background and fill the white imo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mad's Showcase... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad's Showcase...   Mad's Showcase... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mad's Showcase...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: Grapihc Sections :: Graphic Artworks-