Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to get serious.

Go down 
+6
Hell Kaiser
Tsuna Sawada
Darkness Lord
BERKAY
Pharaoh Atem
Anzo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

time to get serious. Empty
PostSubject: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm

i think it is the right time to think about RG and how we should deal with it from now on. we are running since 36 day exactly .. we got 42 memebr , 1100 post in that period and we won 2 of 2 wars against NDA and SDA witch is something cool.

But we need more , i was thinking how to get more members and how to be more known in KC community. But nothing came to my mind and thats annoying me like hell .. no ideas ftw ...
anyhow , this topic is not about something particular ... since there is nothing in mind yet .. but am ready to hear your suggestions .. not like the old topic called "suggestions" this time is not about the site it self and the the style of this forum .. this time try to make your suggestions serious and good in one way or another , i believe its the time for our members to get more active and same for our staff since only the Mods are spamming around but testers and admins merely post something ..

Anyways , if i said more Shadow and Enigma will kick ma *** -.- lol .. Ahem , back to topic .. i want a way to get more members , more topic , more spammers .. say what ever you have in mind .. this is democracy x.x
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com
Pharaoh Atem
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Pharaoh Atem

KCVDS username: : TheMightyPharaoh

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:55 pm

I really don't have something specific in my mind, but I think we can ask members to join through the Ham, but only the known persons and not well known, but at least we know them!
Also, notice Yugi that inviting someone who is active in more than one academy will cause to have inactive members.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

KCVDS username: : ...

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

I also don't have any nice idea but I think this doesn't work so in an academy. I mean, you are acting like we are a team. In teams, you have to find people as fast as possible. But academies are about time to wait and see. We should stand for some time. Don't be hurry!
Back to top Go down
Darkness Lord
Darkness Lord

KCVDS username: : Darkness Lord

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:44 pm

I have somethings in mind + what Atem and Berkay said.

Well, here is what I can think of: As you dont want some random members, If inviting members through KC's messages is legal, I guess this is a good way for advertising. As you want some good members, you can choose some and send them PMs telling them about the academy's records and stuff like that, also u have to state something the message like: "We choosed some duelists who we can trust in their skills to help us reach the top. We hope that you can accept our invitation." or something like that.Same goes for KCTAU and other academies if you want. That might work.

Ah btw if there is a section or a place in KC where u can advertise for the academy, that would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Lord, we don't need elite members about dueling. Because we are not a war machine. Also, there is no reason they accept our invite.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

KCVDS username: : Tsuna Sawada or Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Well inviting members is just one way for an active academy, inviting specific people would be also great for help on the wars against tough Academies. Both of Berkay and PA ideas are great, but Like BERKAY said "We are Not War Machines" that would be a team thing. So what im saying is its better to invite people than to invite specific, who knows we might come across a great duelist by just Spreading our academy or a Trustworthy and active person (like me XD).

Another idea is just getting "adevertisements" "affiliations" "facebook (if possible)" and duel videos. This will show more of our academy than to just sit and wait for people to click on our ads.

Im sorry if im not making sense, im just typing what im thinking
Back to top Go down
Hell Kaiser
War Team Member
War Team Member
Hell Kaiser

KCVDS username: : Hisuka

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:28 pm

im with yugi we should do some thing real good to this place now
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Am not thinking in inviting members or so , because we wants them to join on their own .. Also this place is active and that is great .. in 36-40 day we got 44 member witch means +1 new member each day in general ..

I don't want to make things faster here because we can't handle it at this time , what i wants exactly is more wars and more members = more activity and reputation ..

Kalin gave me in idea yesterday , witch is about having new groups Like Articles Team , GFX Team and something like Royal Guard (Mod/Testers) . And am working on'em at this moments.
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

KCVDS username: : The_Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Well you could just make ranks for that, groups arent needed for such things since you sure dont have a lot of such members

ill give my ideas later, im busy atm
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:13 pm

time to get serious. Test-mod-RoyalGuard
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Have you made any for the war team and gfx team?
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Yes : War team for now have only 2 members (Firestorm and PhantomX)
GFX team still empty ..
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:17 pm

I saw tsuna has old red archfiend rank, do you have both or is the new one not done yet?
Back to top Go down
anubis418
anubis418

KCVDS username: : anubis418

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 pm

I've been thinking of doing this by myself but you guys could make a youtube account and just post some KCVD duels on it to try and get publicity. I know I would love to watch some good duel videos with some commentary on how the duel goes. A few videos can go a long way when it comes to youtube
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:26 pm

@anubis, we are not a war machine like TAU teams. We should show activity. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Croco: am working on a new ranks for dorm leaders .. it just am running out of ideas xD

Anubis: even tho , it is a cool idea .. but it can't be official for an academy .. its up to the duelist whether he wants to upload his duels and show'em on youtube or not ... also we have a section for Duel Vidz .. justsayn

Berkay: not a war machine as you said , out job is to be the best YGO machine xD
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Anzo, you should stop making graphic works for academy. Make other ones like staff's and find some activity ways.
Back to top Go down
PhantomX
Administrator
Administrator
PhantomX

KCVDS username: : PhantomX

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Activity > everything else.

And having dorm leaders are useless. Even having ranks is pretty useless beside Mod and Admin and possibly war team member.
Back to top Go down
Placido
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Placido

KCVDS username: : Mando

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:05 pm

dude we are an academy not a war team.
Back to top Go down
PhantomX
Administrator
Administrator
PhantomX

KCVDS username: : PhantomX

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Placido wrote:
dude we are an academy not a war team.

Stating the obvious?

I know that, it's just ranks are useless in academies no one cares if your Slifer, Obelisk, Ra. It's just pretty much a useless system in every academy.

No one comes to an academy to get tested and be placed in a dorm, that's just dumb and time consuming.

Last edited by PhantomX on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:27 pm

i may fully agree with berkay better find some serius activity ways
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 am

hm... So is there anyone else shares the same opinion as phantom? Cuz if that so i will try to invent a new way to run this academy with
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Me Anzo. Smile We should get something that suit everyone's tastes.

You should also disable some forums. I wrote this once but you didn't notice it. There are empty forums which we can't fill now. And members don't like empty forums. For example RG Lives. We can't fill it now because we don't have that much member. Let's talk about we try a Live Tournament. If it were fall, this would also dirty RG's profile, even you delete the topic member might remember this and they can speak about this like "RG can't host tournaments."

Please pay attention to matter this time. :/
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 pm

am postimg from ma phone, am working on a new system for the academy and will post it tomorrow. Meanwhile try to prepare some ideas
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Nice dude. I'm thinking also. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to get serious.   time to get serious. Empty

Back to top Go down

time to get serious.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: RG Main Forum :: Feedback and Support-
Jump to: