Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

KCVDS username: : The_Crocodile

Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot Empty
PostSubject: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Well, recently i dueled with Gladiator beasts and came to this situation: I had a GB and the trap war chairot on field. The opponent used Effect veiler's eff in my main phase to stop my effect later. But i don't know if war chairot can be activated to stop an effect which comes from my opponents hand. Can somebody tell me if i can activate war chairot in this situation and WHY?
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:56 pm

If am not wrong it is ignition effect ( monster effect that is activated in MP1 or MP2 ) , since GBWC negates monsters effects (hand , field , or graveyard ) so it can negate effect veiler .
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:01 pm

The problem was, i didnt check if it negates from hand or graveyard, but after your post, i checked on tcg and every answer says yea Very Happy
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Atlus

KCVDS username: : xtlus

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Why would you even use chariot on veiler?
He doesnt stop GBs from tagging
Back to top Go down
e^ipi+1=0

KCVDS username: : DarkMatter

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:47 am

Effect Veiler's effect is quick-effect.
It doesn't stop GB's from returning to deck, but it stop them to summon another GB.

Effect Veiler is not Skill Drain.
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:29 pm

e^ipi+1=0 wrote:
Effect Veiler's effect is quick-effect.
It doesn't stop GB's from returning to deck, but it stop them to summon another GB.

Effect Veiler is not Skill Drain.

That is the purpose, to get another GB you have to chairot veiler. In some situations this is needed very useful.

But how doesnt he negate all GBs effect?
Back to top Go down
anubis418
anubis418

KCVDS username: : anubis418

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:28 pm

He does negate some effects, but it would just have to be in the main phase. Tagging out is at the end of the battle phase so you couldn't veiler it but you can still stop some effects like secutor(i think) as well as laquari and hippo(can't remember how to spell the whole thing). You can also obviously veiler octavius and the fusion monsters since they have non-tag in effects.
Back to top Go down
e^ipi+1=0

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Quote :
That is the purpose, to get another GB you have to chairot veiler. In some situations this is needed very useful.

But how doesnt he negate all GBs effect?

It works pretty much like:
Quote :
If "Forbidden Chalice" is used on "Exiled Force", you can Tribute "Exiled Force" and send it to the Graveyard, but since the effect activates on the field, the effect of "Exiled Force" is negated. (Remember: You cannot Chain "Forbidden Chalice" to negate "Exiled Force's" effect since "Exiled Force" has been Tributed at that point, and is no longer a face-up monster on the field. Therefore, it is an ineligible target.)

And you can just drop veiler in your opponent's main phase.When the GB's effect activated at the end of battle phase, the effect will still negated.

Last edited by e^ipi+1=0 on Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:20 pm

but i think even tagging out is an effect, isnt it O.O
Back to top Go down
e^ipi+1=0

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Quote :
Returning this card to the deck is a cost to activate the effect.[2]
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Gladiator_Beast_Equeste
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Nice one ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot   Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot Empty

Back to top Go down

Effect veıler and GB's war chaırot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: RG Academy Classes :: Card question section-
Jump to: