Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Carppy Designs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness Lord
Darkness Lord

KCVDS username: : Darkness Lord

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:51 am

Hello People.

Here I'll post my works in general and escpecialy my Photoshop works. I'm not that good actually but I guess I'm OK Smile

My latest Photoshop Designs:-

My Carppy Designs DarknessLord27

My Carppy Designs KratoS

My Carppy Designs DarknessLord28

Adobe After Effects Designs:-

Hope you like my works. Rate and Fix Smile
Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Darkness Lord on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:24 pm

you always use the same shiny style of yours , try to use more C4Ds from Divianart.com they have some real nice stuff there , use some Curves and Levels as well and maybe some depth effects and dont use sharpen a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com
Darkness Lord
Darkness Lord

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Yeah you r right. I follow the same style everytime in my works xD. I'll try to change. Thx for the headlines bro Very Happy Very Happy

Latest:-

A tutorial output video made by Adobe After Effects CS4. It's a small useless intro for the academy. I guess you probably have nothing to with this intro, thats why I think its useless Smile. I'll be glad if you really can do something with this Very Happy
I hope you like it Very Happy

Download Link (LOL)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gqxsam13upys66k
Ah Youtube isn't banned anymore in Syria I guess Very Happy. Gratz Yugi Smile
Back to top Go down
Crescent
Crescent

KCVDS username: : Crescent

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 am

Why don't we begin Recording our duels, and putting them on YouTube with this at the start of it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkness Lord
Darkness Lord

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:29 am

Sure why not ? Very Happy

If you will seriously begin recording duels and upload them under the academy's name, I'll edit this video cause there are some additions that I can make to the video which will make it better. I just dont have time for this now so you can use the current one for now.
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:08 pm

even tho are discussing this in the wrong section ._., but anyways it is a good idea .. i will make a section for that and add the banner latter.
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com
Hell Kaiser
War Team Member
War Team Member
Hell Kaiser

KCVDS username: : Hisuka

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:12 pm

i always search for naruto sage mode and itachi and sasuke taka signature and never see any one of these if u can ,, make me one of each one
Back to top Go down
Darkness Lord
Darkness Lord

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 am

Sure HK. Try to PM me with the details you want about the signature or the avatar you want (Size - Text). Try to search for a render too so I can use it.

Latest, kinda bad I guess:-

My Carppy Designs AC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Carppy Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carppy Designs   My Carppy Designs Empty

Back to top Go down

My Carppy Designs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: Grapihc Sections :: Graphic Artworks-
Jump to: