Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your past 24 hour

Go down 
+5
Darkneji12
Atlus
Shadow
Kratos
Anzo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

NO! ._. this is not "your current status" or similar to that topic , and yes .. the first word {NO} is sexy!

Mention how was your past 24 hour , like what you did and where did you go .. and with who .. who sacked you and who did you sack .. how many criminal-works have you done and don't tell me you stole the Monaliza ._.

My last 24 hour:
i wok up at 7 am went to college , finished collage stuff at 4pm .. went to a restaurant and had some food >.> , used my Laptop for like 3 hours for a research after that i got some sleep for 2 hours and woke up at dinner time .. sacked the shit out of some ppl in my new deck and made another deck but not competitive one is is a fun deck i used once in the old ban list so i just updated it and now using it again.
loged in KCTAU , KC , DA , RG , DAD and another site am not mentioning bounce
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com
Kratos
Kratos

KCVDS username: : Krat0$

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Yugi Muto wrote:
and another site am not mentioning bounce
LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow

KCVDS username: : Ereck/RaidenGS

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 am

I kept fixing yugi's posts the whole day D;

Nah i woke up breakfast homeworks studied and shit and now I'm on PC fixing yugi's posts 8D then i went to play football returned at 10 pm and I'm on PC again lawl
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 am

no college today , woke up at 10am .. had a breakfast with ma girl (wish i have the same "type" of this breakfast everyday >.>). worked on my PC for like 1-2 hours then i went to ma parents house for launch .
After than me and my friends went to see a movie at 6pm till 80pm .. back home for dinner then checked RG , KCTAU , KC , DA , DAD and that very same site from the last time .-.
Back to top Go down
Atlus
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Atlus

KCVDS username: : xtlus

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Woke up at 6:05am, went to school, return at 6:41 PM. Had no homework so I just revise some lessons then I check iTunes store for new iPod touch games, I download Assassin's Creed and Desert Slug (something like Metal Slug =3). Beated JD and Mitizaro in All Stars tournament and gained 4 points. Then I check KC.com to find that Joanna dq'd me from Olympian Tournament (what a whore). I check DAD to find that Ballin did the gayest thing ever. I check KCTAU and finally PX win EX =D. Now im posting here and playing Paper Toss etc on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Kratos

KCVDS username: : Krat0$

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 am

Atlus wrote:
I check KC.com to find that Joanna dq'd me from Olympian Tournament (what a whore)
ROFL
yep ._.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow

KCVDS username: : Ereck/RaidenGS

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Woke up challenging EB then he refuses i go mad i check TAU to post that he was mean to me :'( then i find we win i go to him like good war... and go spam in PX topic FINALLY WE WON then i slept whole day ;/
Back to top Go down
Darkneji12
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Darkneji12

KCVDS username: : darkneji12

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Atlus wrote:
I check DAD to find that Ballin did the gayest thing ever.

Wut he did was smart actually. all the staff ignored his ideas about anything.

eh. yesterday
Wake up at 10:25 ._. go back to sleep till 11. wake up with a mother yelling my ass off. go play some ps3 for a good 5 hours Very Happy then i get onto ham, ballin pm's me sayin that DAD is a faggot ( very true ) i got play some more... and i sleep Very Happy
ze end
Back to top Go down
Hell Kaiser
War Team Member
War Team Member
Hell Kaiser

KCVDS username: : Hisuka

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:26 am

i was sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:38 am

3 hours spamming with RG staff on hammy until they all went offline >.> , and the same damn rotten i do everyday . But today was special .. i saw 7 movies means 12 hour face to face with ma PC>.>
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

KCVDS username: : The_Crocodile

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Was annoyed at home doing my big homework. I watched the last episode of the serial i was watching. Also did some job of mine on the internet. The day was like WTF?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

KCVDS username: : Tsuna Sawada or Sebastian Michaelis

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Well lets, wake up, shower, go to starbuck for internet (on the internet: im dueling, mutlitasking, foruming, otakuing, downloading, more downloadijng, face book, talking to friends, more tlaking OMG MORE TALKING, DUELING< TOURNAMENT!! MY GOD MORE MUTLTIASKING DOWNLOAD and ect., Go home and eat wendys , watch anime :3 and also sleep and start over XD
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 am

we have our school kitchen you know and you need a special shity card to get lounch . well guess what. i couldnt get lounch cuz the f... card didnt work and the chief pissed me off * also the days boring itself everything same and it even snowed yesterday so there was no sun. the day is bulshit
Back to top Go down
Hell Kaiser
War Team Member
War Team Member
Hell Kaiser

KCVDS username: : Hisuka

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 am

playing PS 3 SVR 2011
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 pm

in class doing the same old thing and im doing the same thing that all people are doing..hw and enjoying my days of youth
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
The Crocodile

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Did a lot of things in ADA, was chillin all the day and my back hurts a lot since last friday D:
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Drinking green tea, sleeping and anime watching Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

,,,, ima update here...... anime, hw, sckewl, sleeping.. over and over again
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Kitty

KCVDS username: : Kitty

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:34 pm

I woke up at 5 AM , talk to my sister on mail because she lives far away , and eat breakfast at 8 AM then I went to outside , playing with my friends , back to hme at 2 PM , sleep, woke up at 6 PM , watching TV and playing with my brother . And playing on PC , went to sleep at 10 PM.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 am

Im at the hostpital, my moms in sugery, shes fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your past 24 hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: your past 24 hour   your past 24 hour Empty

Back to top Go down

your past 24 hour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: Other Sections :: General Discussions-
Jump to: