Royal Guardians Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Guardians Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...

Go down 
+4
Pharaoh Atem
Darkness Lord
BERKAY
Anzo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

KCVDS username: : Yugi Muto

Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not a bad idea huh ^.^

This topic will be for teaching GFX and everything belongs to PS that i know , and i will try to share all my knowledge on Photoshop with you guys or at lest those who ask for it.

My history in PS:
First time i used this program was back in 2007 , and for the past 4-5 years i could finally learn almost everything about this program and thats why am able to make and design almost everything i have in my mind and wants to do in PS as long as it is possoble.

i still didn't decide how am exactly will teach PS since it is not an east job , but as a begging i will make tutorials , not random once of course simply you guys post here what you wants to learn exactly and how you wants to do it and if possible i will teach you the way without a tutorials but simple showing you how in a Post. But if it wasn't possible then i will gladly make you a tutorial .

Everything will be for free , all what you need is to be tested .

I will make tutorials as you request , and post PSD's links of my works, all what you have to do is to post a question or post a signature and ask how to make a similar effects and if needed i will give ya resource since i have allot of it .

am just trying this "teaching" idea so am not sure if it will work out but i will give it a shot and try to make it real ... so go ahead and asked

P.S: Allot of people on ham almost everyday show me one of my old artworks and ask me how did i do that. If you like here is my gallery for artworks/requests that i made in the past 4 months you can use it if you want and use artworks from it in your posts to make your question understandable more.

Artworks: (i wasn't talented all the time , just keep that in mind)
https://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd454/yugimuto111/My%20Artworks/

Requests:
https://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd454/yugimuto111/Requestss/
Back to top Go down
https://royalguardians.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

KCVDS username: : Tsuna Sawada or Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Well since im comming back in GFX XD i need help. Yugi you think you can help me how arrange Text, Doing a vector design on a signature and Ideas on how to do images that aren't renders (like.... say i just have a picture of anime character but it's not a render but an image with a background) XD i know im asking alot but i wanna get back my skill back.
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 pm

You mean stocks ? , well its easy .. i usually don't use Vectors or C4Ds in stocks .. just adjustments and light sources and maybe some colors in Pin Light mood low opacity.

Adjustments prefered:
-. Gradient Map
-. Photo Filter
-. Curves
-. Levels
-. Exposure
-. Brightness and Contrast
Back to top Go down
Darkneji12
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Darkneji12

KCVDS username: : darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:04 pm

@ ur name... sounds like a Mexican name ._.
Tsuna: i use fracticals in stocks just cuz they pro

yugi.... any info about c4d placement ._. porfavor
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 am

I mean like vector brushes yugi not stock
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

KCVDS username: : ...

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Darkneji12 wrote:
yugi.... any info about c4d placement ._. porfavor
Same here!!!
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Vector Brushes: i personally don't like using them at all .. they don't have flow and no color balance can be used when using them. Anyways , there is no much to say about them all what you have to do is to start with colored BG (not black ofc) any color you want that goz well with your render .. then place your brushes on it and color it either with Gradient maps or free coloring style with normal brush (not full opacity something like 70% would be cool i guess). and few adjustments and that is all

C4D Placement: Make sure to create a flow , don't pick big C4Ds and if you did erase allot of it or just make it smaller. Always put the huge parts behind your render and the big once in front of it and use eraser too. re-color it to make it fit the render you are using . try to make your question more specific next time so i can answer better.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

KCVDS username: : ...

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 pm

How and when you choose C4Ds that you would use in a work? How you decide this one is good or not? And yes, it's more of C4D placement question. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Graphical
Graphical
Tsuna Sawada

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Thanx yugi Very Happy and i aslo have another question. People always see my works, they sometimes say my Render is bad. Is there any way to improve it?
Back to top Go down
M.R. doodlezzz;x
M.R. doodlezzz;x

KCVDS username: : MadReloader

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:22 am

i just have one problem that i cant handle...i need to learn about text!so if you can help me please do so! D:
Back to top Go down
Anzo
Administrator
Administrator
Anzo

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:24 pm

posting from my phone.

berk: you dont decide any thing before you pick the BG you gonna use . after that just pick random c4d you can rotate it , erase parts of it and re colore it and maybe some dodge or burn tool. or you can check all your c4dz and pick the one you think is cool. also you can squez it and rotate it to make it thin flow c4d.

tsuna: alwayz use HQ c4dz , the are mostly the best choice ever. or you can make it darker to hide some of it with your shadows effects. also adjustments play a big role in this stuff.

doodl: hm, maybe useing several fonts is the answer with random unreadable texts. try to down load some fonts from the internet , also try to not use any font you think is cool. decide what to ure after you have seen all your options.

i cant post more since my phone is lagging xD. anyways feel free to ask more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...   Yugi's GFX Teaching Class... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugi's GFX Teaching Class...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Guardians Academy :: Grapihc Sections :: Resource and Tutorials Section-
Jump to: